From the tip of his tail to the end of his nose, your pet’s overall health is our first priority. Different stages in your furry friend’s life can bring with it different veterinary issues, and it benefits your pet to have a pro-active approach to wellness. The health concerns of your brand new puppy or kitten can be quite different from the ones experienced by your senior pet. Whatever the age, your pet’s good health is essential to living a long and happy life.
Our full range of pet care services include:
- Pet allergy testing and dermatology—Providing testing and therapy options for maintaining your companion animal’s healthy skin.
- Pet dental care—Proper pet dental care is an important part of your companion’s overall health.
- Digital x-ray and veterinary diagnostics—In-house lab and x-ray capability allow us to examine your pet from the inside to determine the cause of illness.
- End-of-life care—Offering pain management, humane euthanasia, and group or private cremation services for this difficult time.
- Veterinary eye care—A key component to maintaining your pet’s overall health is proper eye care.
- Pet nutrition and weight management—Body condition scoring, nutritional counseling, and specialized diet options to keep your pet fit and healthy.
- Pet pain management—Information on how to recognize if your pet is in pain and options for relieving the discomfort.
- Puppy and kitten care—Starting your new furry companion off on the right paw for a long and healthy life.
- Senior pet care—Regular health care for staying on top of your older pet’s changing needs.
- Veterinary surgery—Soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries performed in a clean, compassionate, and comfortable setting.
- Pet wellness—Preventive care to maintain your pet’s good health throughout its life.
Please contact us for more information on any of the veterinary services we provide.